Saturday, 23 January 2010

100 Stories for Haiti

I've had a real bee in my bonnet ever since I read a tweet on Twitter about 100 Stories for Haiti. This seems like a really great way to raise money and awareness for a terrible situation that is not going to be fixed quickly. With so many people involved I am hoping that it will lead to a steady stream of income for a while to come, especially now there is going to be a paperback version of the anthology.


I'm not going to copy all of the information that is available in at least three different places now, so for full details on this project, to submit a story (deadline Monday 25 January 2010), offer help, or just find out more about it, please visit the website linked above, join the group on Facebook or visit the blog written by Greg McQueen who thought of the idea in the first place.

Please spread the word as widely as possible!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment