Monday, 25 January 2010

Request for stories for Cancer Research

Please visit the blog site Calling All Ladies where you will see a request for submissions of stories from women, about other women who inspire them.

The site belongs to Nicole, who lost her own Mother to cancer, and who is now going to create a book in aid of Cancer Research and the Royal Marsden Hospital.

I know a lot of people who have or who have had cancer and it only took one read of the request for me to decide to submit a story. I lost my Godmother to cancer in 2008, and although this made a big impression on me, I wanted the story I submitted to be a positive one, so I have written my piece about a friend of mine who has just got the all clear.

Please take the time to write a few lines for this cause. Many people are affected by cancer and Cancer Research are working hard all the time to find a cure, but they will always need funds.

While you are at it, you may wish to sign up for Race for Life 2010 as well! Go on, you know it makes sense!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment