Thursday, 27 May 2010

Poem: H

Two people thrown together
We had no choice about it, did we?
One small hand into a bigger one,
You changed my life with your smile.

So small, at first, but we grew together,
A love that deepened, with each passing day.
From that point where I knew it would always be “us”.
You are part of what makes "us" complete.

An honour that I always treasure
Our contact now offered by you
Sometimes absent, yet always here with me,
You still change my life with your smile.



The above was inspired by my step daughter.

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Rebecca. Your love just shines through the words. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really lovely Becs, you are a great mum and stepmum !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god I think I am going to cry...xxx

    ReplyDelete