Thursday, 10 June 2010

One Month On

Exactly a month ago, I posted  Words From A Wise Man, and made some of my intentions public.

I thought I would post an update, just in case anyone is actually waiting to see where that led!

Writing wise, I have read through my WIP once, and edited 90% of it. I have a few plot holes to fill, and then a second edit, but it is all going well. I've also had another burst of enthusiasm for writing short stories, as you can see from the list on the right, which has been growing.

Health wise, I have joined Weight Watchers and lost 13lb in 4 weeks. I'm really excited about this. I've been going to Aqua Aerobics once a week, and doing a lot more walking, and after I've lost another 4.5 lb it's time to get my running shoes on. That was the target I set myself when I joined WW - or at least where I wanted to get to before I started running again.

So, all in all, it's been a *great* month! Here's to many more of the same!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting so much done, especially with half term coming in amongst all of it.

    You've had a brilliant month. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh brilliant, you're doing so well! Really pleased for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo to you! I am struggling with weight and I know what a fight it is to accomplish what you have accomplished. Keep pushing, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete