Monday, 23 August 2010

One Little Click...

Hello!

If you have linked to this through Facebook or Twitter, it is highly likely that you will have already read my short story 'A Knowing Look'. This is my favourite flash story of all that I have written so far.

A friend of mine suggested that I add it onto Authortrek, so I have done so. If you like this story, I would appreciate if you would be able to visit it over on the Authortrek website and click on the link above my author profile - the little beige button which has 'vote' written on it.

I would be very grateful for your support.

Thank you!

Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog from over at Talli Rolands blog. She's fabulous so I knew that visiting others would be cool as well!

    I'm going to look into your short stories and see what I think! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen. Thank you so much, I am delighted to hear that you visited from Talli's blog.

    You're very welcome here any time :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca, Good to make your acquaintance. Your story is wonderful. I went and voted over at Authortrek. Best of luck to you.
    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pushed and pushed for my story and it became the story with the highest number of votes so far.

    I now would like to let my writer friends know about Authortrek because of the possibility that they could end up having a short story published in an anthology. I have added another story myself but I won't be pushing *quite* so much this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca, I loved your story thought it was great. I have therefore descided thats as I love to read your blog so much that I have awarded you with two blog awards - you can find out more about this award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete