Sunday, 1 August 2010

The Winner Is...

I would like to say a big thank you to all of the lovely people who responded to my post Helpful July: Your Thoughts and a Chance to Win. I appreciate all feedback and helpful criticism, and feel that the comments I receive from readers are helping me to become a better writer.

I'm pleased to announce that the recipient of the Amazon voucher is Estrella Azul, who also has a fabulous blog that I have just discovered by clicking on her comment link. Well done Estrella.

Thanks once again for the amazing amount of feedback that I have received for this, and on my blog as a whole.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, as you can imagine, I'm extremely happy right now!
    Glad all the opinions helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Estrella.

    Helpful critique and support of our work is always useful, it helps us grow as writers.

    Happy Scribbling.

    Author Blog: Glynis Smy

    ReplyDelete