Thursday, 9 September 2010

Authortrek Revisited

Hi everyone

If you have visited my blog before you may remember my post 'One Little Click' where I asked for votes on my story on Authortrek. Well I am pleased to say that that story, 'A Knowing Look' received the most votes so far for any of the stories on Authortrek.

I have put another story on the site for September which is a re-edit of my story 'The Gift'. Please do take a look and vote if you like it.

I am not going to do a hard push for votes this month, firstly because I am concentrating on my novel, and secondly because it would seem a bit greedy to push so hard for votes two months in a row. I wanted to mention the Authortrek site again though, as I think a lot of my writer friends would enjoy it. It's a great way to get reader feedback on a story and well worth a visit.

If you have any spare time, please do read some of the other stories on there. We writers do love feedback!
My favourite for September is a story called 'Winner Takes All', by Lisamarie Lamb. Do have a read and vote if you like it.

5 comments:

  1. Well done! I voted for you and will again as you're a very talented writer. I know people have told you this many times but you deserve it.

    I think I might check Authortrek out. Thanks for blogging about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to read and vote. One of these days I might even get around to writing a short story to post on there myself as it has been ages since the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your stories there. An interesting website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right. Authortrek is a great way of getting feedback on a story or even testing out different styles of writing on willing readers. I'm looking forward to having some time in which to read more of the stories on the site this month.

    Good luck with this month's story - The Gift was another great story of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, despite what I said above, my competitive streak has kicked in and I am pushing for votes again. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete