Friday, 15 October 2010

50 Stories for Pakistan: More Updates.

Today, thanks to the lovely people at my children's school and pre-school, quite a few people will be on the receiving end of my note in a newsletter and/or one of my postcards. If you found this post because of that, hello! I'm delighted that you stopped by to find out more about the book.

The tentative publication date for the book has been announced now. It's 28th October. There is also a photo of the full cover over on the Facebook page for the book. I think you will agree that it looks absolutely stunning.

The book is going to be sold for £5.95 plus P&P. For anyone that I see regularly though, I'm hoping to do a bulk order which could save you a bit on the P&P cost so let me know how many copies you want and I will put you on my list. (Obviously this only applies to people that I see in person fairly regularly.)

If you would like to help spread the word about the book, please do look at my competition and leave a comment beneath it to be included. The winner will not only receive a copy of the book but also some of my postcards and stickers.

I must away, I have a press release to write...

Thank you for your support of this project.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca, I just saw the update on the facebook page, very exciting and I really enjoyed your story - its going to be a great book!!

    ReplyDelete