Monday, 27 December 2010

Ether Books pt 2

It's probably obvious to you that my last post was written in haste. I was rapidly coming down with a heavy cold when I wrote it and decided that a quick post was better than nothing.

I can't put in to words how excited I was when my friend Rachel told me that she'd seen my stories up on the Ether App. The best part of it was that I thought only two would go up to start with, and by the end of that day, a total of six of my stories were on there. Three of them are available to read for free, which I think is a great way to give people a taster of my writing style(s). Who knows, if they like what they read for free, they may even be tempted to read one of the other stories.

My story The Gift has been put in the 'What's Hot' section of the Ether website, which is a huge honour.
Here is the cover that they have made up for it:






If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch, please do download the free Ether App and please do have a little look at my profile during your time on there.

I'm also pleased to say that Ether will be available for Android at some point in 2011.

If you are on Twitter, you can follow Ether Books

Find out more about Ether Books on their website by clicking on their logo in the right panel of my blog.

To finish off, here is a screen shot of the 'What's Hot'  list including myself and my friend D J Kirkby. Thanks once again to Rachel Carter for the screen shot.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Have a wonderful 2011 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to "meet" a fellow Ether Books author (I have three stories published by Ether--"Red Bird," "HVS," and "Wishful.")

    I'll definitely read your stories, as soon as I convince my son to part with his iPod Touch again for a bit or finally cave and spoil myself with an iPhone.


    Cheers and happy writing!
    :) Ev

    ReplyDelete