Thursday, 23 December 2010

Ether Books

I am pleased to say that Ether Books have now published some of my stories to their App.

The free Ether App is available for the iPhone/iPad.


Some stories are actually being published for free, including a couple of mine, so please do go and have a look and see what you think. Clicking on the logo in the right panel of my blog will take you to their website.
 



Here is a screenshot that shows a list of my stories that are up on the app at the moment:



With many thanks to the lovely Rachel Carter who has been keeping me up to date with what is going on and also sent me the screen shots as she has an iPhone!


This is continued here: Ether Books pt 2.

6 comments:

  1. That's wonderful, Rebecca! I will add you to my Etherbooks library immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I look forward to reading your stories on Ether.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rebecca. It's always a great feeling knowing your stuff is out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone, lovely of you to say you will look at my stories on there as well. I really appreciate that.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, Rebecca! What a year you've had.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That looks great :)

    Also, I'm just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas to you and your family, may you have lots of rest and peace!
    Huge Christmas-y hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete