Thursday, 3 February 2011

When Dreams Come True

'When Dreams Come True' is the working title of my second novel. It is aimed at 10-14 year olds, and is about a girl who finds that some of her dreams start to come true. (You'd never have guessed that from the title would you?) With family secrets, teenage angst and school issues, this is a contemporary story which blends mystery, adventure and romance.

I like my new characters so much that I wanted to let them out into the real world for a sneak preview. As a result, I have taken some of the main characters and created a short story with them in, for Authortrek.

I'd love to know what people think of it, and would appreciate your vote if you like it.

The story is here: When Dreams Come True: The School Trip.

Thank you very much!

3 comments:

  1. That's really good! Very entertaining and the characters are totally believable - you really capture the voice of the young teenager.

    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the novel, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow on my blog :-)
    I have had a sqizz at your story too. I love the characters! tough being a teen.

    keep writing!

    Constance

    ReplyDelete