Friday, 18 March 2011

Ether Books: Just, wow!

You may have noticed me chattering on about Ether Books in the past few months. This is something that won't be changing, as they continue to impress with their forward thinking and rapidly developing website and app structure.

Ether have recently started a new feature on their website where they promote books by their authors. I'm particularly excited about this now that I'm having a book published of my own, but it does sum up the kind of publisher they are.


Look at all those free reads!
 Also, Ether have recently read some new submissions of mine - six in all, and have said they want to publish all of them. I read this email yesterday and have only just stopped running around the house cheering for long enough to sit down and write this.

One of the six new stories has been loaded into the app already. It's my story 'Listen' which was published in '50 Stories for Pakistan' and Ether have released it as a free read, and loaded the cover of the anthology onto the app with a link for people to be able to buy the EBook. How cool is that!

As always, I am grateful to anyone who downloads my stories via Ether, it fills me with joy to see my stories up there on the bestseller list on a regular basis. Thank you all so much.

x X x

4 comments:

  1. That's great, Rebecca - you are on a roll. Well done, and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info and congrats on the new pubs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely congratulations on those publications, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff Rebecca - many congratulations.

    ReplyDelete