Sunday, 6 March 2011

In Search of Perfect Harmony

I have been so excited recently to see six of my stories published on the Ether App. I have submitted a few more, so hopefully later this year there may be more up there as well, if I keep my fingers crossed hard enough!

I have such a thrill every time I look at the App and see my stories on there. I have to admit the main place I look is the Bestsellers list, and for the past month, my story A Rocky Road has been bobbing around in the top ten so this is a massive feeling of achievement. The Gift is further down the list, but Perfect Harmony has disappeared completely.

I'm wondering if anyone out there with an iPhone or iPod could bear to seek out Perfect Harmony  and have a read of it? I know this is massively cheeky so only if you use Ether and love reading already, obviously. It would be such a thrill to see all three of these stories in the Bestselling list, even if it's just for a few hours.

If you do read this, or any other of my Ether stories for that matter, please do put a comment on this post so that everyone can see just how fablous you are.

x X x

6 comments:

  1. Do you know I never go and check to see if my stories are being read? I am too scared of what I will find! I love your stories though and will go check out PH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's very special seeing your work out there. By the way, there's an award waiting on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I am so happy, 'Perfect Harmony' is now up on the list too. Thank you so much, whoever you are!!!!

    Denyse, thank you so much for your lovely comment, and Rosalind, thank you for the blog award x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so fab to see you doing so well, Rebecca! Very well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh this must be so exciting for you, congratulations! I can only imagine how proud you must be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And as a fellow mum to three small people madly writing away - CONGRATULATIONS - you are doing a wonderful job, don't be afraid to lay flat out on that great warm rock of success and bask in the glory !!! Love Jessie111 x o

    ReplyDelete