Friday, 18 March 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I would like to thank Rosalind Adam for giving me a 'Stylish Blogger Award' over on her delightful blog 'Rosalind Adam is writing in the rain'.

I am sorry to say due to time limitations I am unable to pass this on or do what I'm meant to do in this post, but I did want to publically thank Rosalind. Please do take a look at her lovely blog; her children's books, which you will find on there, are well worth a look at.

I received my copy of 'Bathtime Rap' today and it's wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention, Rebecca. Please don't feel under any pressure to 'do' anything with the Award. This blogging life is meant to make us feel good about our writing, not guilty so please just enjoy.

    I'm so glad you like 'Bathtime Rap' and thanks for buying one.

    ReplyDelete