Saturday, 14 May 2011

Launch of 'Nothing But Flowers' and '100 Stories for Queensland' on Tuesday 17 May 2011

On Tuesday 17th May there will be two books launched, both fund-raising anthologies for the people in Queensland who were hit by the recent floods. Please visit Amazon on 17th May as we are having an 'Amazon Chart Rush' to try and gain maximum exposure for the books and raise as much money as possible for the people who need it.

On a personal level, I have a short story in 'Nothing But Flowers'. It's called 'On The Corner of Clerk Street' and I think it's one of my best pieces of writing to date, not least because of the editorial imput of Jodi Cleghorn.

I was a voluntary reader for '100 Stories for Queensland' and I can guarantee there is something in this book for everyone. I can't wait to read the final 100 stories. (I have a story in the contributors selection at the back as well.)

Thank you for supporting the people of Queensland.

3 comments:

  1. Hello there, just found your site and am looking forward to reading your work. I am an Australian mother living in Italy and departed from my short story writing to produce a commercial women's book which is being published this summer in England - The Divorced Lady's Companion to Living in Italy. Just an invite to have a look/laugh - my site deals with living and writing in Italy. Best wishes and good luck with your writing, Cat

    http://thedivorcedladyscompaniontoitaly.blogspot.com
    http://peltandotherstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten to the E's yet. I'll look for yours! It will take even longer for me to get to mine.

    ReplyDelete