Sunday, 26 June 2011

New Beginnings - Websplash and Other Stories

My author copies
Although the official publication date for my book is January 23 2012, I now have my author copies and it's up for sale on several online sites (Amazon, The Book Depository, WH Smith to name but three).

So where do I go from here?

I'm really excited to say I have been packing books into bags ever since they have arrived and that my novel has already made it to Trinidad, and will soon be in the USA, Australia, S Ireland and various places in the UK. This is such a mind-boggling feeling, mostly because it means that people will be able to actually read it which is quite scary.

I have a signing event planned for 14th July, locally in Oxfordshire. I am very much looking forward to this.

On the actual publication date, I was wondering what to do to avoid the day passing in a puff of smoke, and I have decided to have a Web Splash. I am hoping that people I know who blog will be interested in being a part of this, as I would like to spread the word widely on the day and see if I can make a bit of impact on Amazon. If you would be interested in joining in with the websplash, please add yourself to the linky list or reply to this post and I will add you to my list.
(With massive thanks to Talli Roland for inspiring this idea with her Blogsplash, and for saying she doesn't mind me blatantly copying her!!)


6 comments:

  1. You can put me on the list Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite new around here, and at the moment have a fairly small blog; but if I can be of any help, count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies, I have added you both to my list :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in for helping you! :) And thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not actually sure that anyone reads my blog regularly (the occasional Friday flash aside) but i'm in just in case. Just tell me what to do and I'll blog away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Bev, that is really kind of you. Consider yourself on the list. Talli, thank you too :o) xx

    ReplyDelete