Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Me, on BBC Radio Oxford

Tomorrow, at approximately 1.30pm (UK time) I will be on BBC Radio Oxford as part of their monthly book club feature.

I will be talking about New Beginnings as well as discussing books in general.

You can listen live on the BBC iPlayer or you can "Listen Again" via the website.



I would also like to thank the following shops in and around Oxfordshire who are now stocking New Beginnings:

Blackwell, Oxford
Chalgrove Post Office
Cole's Books, Bicester
Cotswold Bookstore
Jaffe and Neale, Chipping Norton
Little Milton Village Shop
Mostly Books, Abingdon
The Book House Summertown
The Book House, Thame
and
The Wallingford Bookshop


4 comments:

  1. Okay, I stuck a post it on my computer reminding me to listen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comments, it was so exciting. I didn't want it to end!

    ReplyDelete