Monday, 31 October 2011

Adopt an Indie Month

November 2011 is Adopt an Indie month where authors and bloggers are coming together to discuss self-printed books as well as those published by small presses.

There is also a chance for book bloggers to 'adopt' a book published in this way and showcase it on their blog, as well as have contact with indie authors.

There are also prize draws for authors, bloggers and readers, and the chance for authors who missed this one to sign up for the second Adopt an Indie month which is happening in February 2012.

Please do visit the site and share your thoughts, and maybe even adopt a book if you are a book blogger.

You can also:
Follow Adopt an Indie on Twitter
Like Adopt an Indie on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. What a fab idea.

    I shall adopt 2 books by Dan Holloway - Songs from the Other Side of the Wall and Ode to Jouissance, both on Kindle. (Give me a day or two to get organised - I've only just got my own book onto Kindle and so I'm currently in a state of disbelief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall pop over later and take a peek. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to put New Beginnings on my newly created Book Recommendations page on my blog. Hope that's okay.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, CJ, that is very lovely of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent idea. off to check out the indie market place!
    AliB

    ReplyDelete