Saturday, 8 October 2011

Coming Soon on Ramblings of a Rusty Writer...

Interview here on 19th October

I have some very exciting blog posts coming in the near future. Firstly I am proud to be a part of Catherine Ryan Howard's blog tour for her first novel, Results Not Typical.

I also have interviews with some other authors lined up, which I am very much looking forward to. I won't say who just yet as I don't want you to get too excited.

I have been asked to guest blog on two other blogs, these will be happening in the next couple of months.
Post here on 26 October

And finally I am proud to be part of the blog tour for Tweet Treets which is a fund raising recipe book which I have a couple of recipes in.

All this on top of my usual ramblings!

As always, thank you for reading x X x

2 comments:

  1. You've got some great stuff coming up Rebecca. I'm already really excited about Catherine's book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times ahead, I'll definitely be peeping in regularly to see what suprise interviews are lined up

    ReplyDelete