Friday, 23 December 2011

Fancy a Quick Read via Ether Books?

Ether Books are celebrating advent by featuring one of their writers every day on their Facebook page as well as on Twitter with the hashtag #EtherAdventCalendar

I have had fun watching the advent calendar progress and reading stories by some of the featured writers, but today it's 23rd so that means it's my turn. Yay!

I thought I would write a post here in case any of my new followers have yet to hear of Ether Books. Ether as a company are a pleasure to work with and to date they have published 14 pieces of content of mine, either short stories or collections of flash fiction. You can find out all about my stories that have been published to date here.

You can also read my interview on the Ether Books website here.

To date the app is available for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad but it will be made available for other platforms during 2012.

If you do read any stories via the Ether app, don't forget to leave a rating afterwards.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment