Friday, 30 December 2011

A Knowing Look and Other Stories Post Launch Update and a Special Offer


Since I had my mini-launch for A Knowing Look and Other Stories, I have been feeling quite pleased with the book, mostly because of feedback I have received from others, including reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, but also because when I hold the book in my hand, I actually feel a sense of pride that I created it myself.

I was also very surprised and delighted as I was approached by several book bloggers who were interested in reviewing the book. I didn't think this would be very likely considering firstly that it's a book of short stories and secondly because it is self published, so I am thrilled about that. I sent three review copies off yesterday and am now anxiously waiting to see what these readers think of my short stories.

Today I took delivery of a bulk order I made recently, and for a limited time only, I am able to offer signed copies via the drop down button in the panel on the right hand side of this blog.

Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful New Year's Eve and a fantastic 2012!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased that the book is doing well, and you're getting good feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the stories! I'm looking forward to reading the follow-up. I loved your work on Ether. Best wishes for 2012, ciao cat.

    ReplyDelete