Thursday, 1 December 2011

Random Acts of Kindness - Thanks for November 2011

During November 2011 I received The Lovely Bones as a Random Act of Kindness from Kate who blogs over at Kate's Book Life. I had only added this book to my wish list recently after seeing the film on TV so I am looking forward to reading it. Thank you, Kate!

I offered Kate, along with a few other people who were signed up for Random Acts of Kindness and hadn't received a book during October, a copy of New Beginnings.

November was definitely a month for giving as I sent a few copies out. I'm very grateful to those RAK people who have read the book and reviewed it on their blogs, Amazon or Goodreads. Thank you so much.

Links to the reviews can be found on my New Beginnings Websplash page.

Thank you for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment