Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Post Launch Roundup

I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate the official publication date for New Beginnings on Monday. It was so much fun, and I should have published this post earlier but after 16 hours straight at the computer on the day, I couldn't face going near it yesterday!

I would especially like to thank all of the bloggers who signed up for my Web Splash. You can check them out using the links below.

I said in my post on Monday I was offering a prize for the blogger who had the most clicks via my linky list - that was Pete Domican. I also said there would be a prize for the person who commented on the most blog posts and that was Gina Dickerson. They could both chose a signed copy of either of my books or an entry to the writing competition, and have selected a signed copy of my short story collection each. They are on their way, along with all of the giveaway prizes.

Thank you to everyone who made Monday so much fun. I hope you enjoy the book if you read it.


11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Rebecca! I'm really looking forward to receiving my copy of A Knowing Look. I'm also looking forward to reading New Beginnings.

    Congratulations on such a successful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support, Gina, you've been a star!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your release, Rebecca! The book sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on such a successful lauch.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, this is HUGE!!!

    ReplyDelete