Friday, 6 January 2012

Tag - You're It!

Tagging on Amazon is a subject I have heard more and more about recently. In brief, if you tag a product on Amazon, people can find it easily if they are searching for items using that keyword.

I'd like to ask a favour. Could you possibly pop over to Amazon and tag my books? I'd be so grateful (it will only take a couple of clicks).


If you are a writer, and would like me to tag your books as well, please leave a comment under this post and I will click on the tags on your books too.

Click to see My books on Amazon.co.uk
Click to see My books on Amazon.com

Published 23 January 2012
Tags for New Beginnings:  Young Adult, Bullies, Bullying, Childrens Books, Feel good, musical theatre,  uplifting

Tags for A Knowing Look: anthology, collection, flash fiction, short stories, short story collection

You should find these tags already in place but please ignore the other weird ones which people seem to be adding for reasons I can't fathom, like "virus" "sci fi" and other irrelevant words.

Thank you SO much.








21 comments:

  1. David, I just tagged all your books.

    I now have RSI.

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all tagged up. If you get a mo would you mind doing mine, thanks very much. And thanks for the tip. I'll try to encourage some tagging/ reviewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen, I've done yours, for PB and Kindle versions. Sadly they are not linked up so you have to do double the tagging! But all done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done. Did it for both your print and kindle books. Good luck with your sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eric, thank you so much, I have tagged yours now too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry Rebecca but I am thick! How do you tag on Amazon? I'd love to tag yours but not sure how. Any explanations for a bi-lingual ignoramus? ciao cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, blogger have changed how you reply... sorry my first reply to you is down there... *points downwards*

      Delete
  7. Hi Cat, you're not thick at all. You go to the product page on Amazon and then under the blurb etc there is a bit that is called 'Tags customers associate with this product' or similar. You can either enter new words (example if it's your own book or a book with no tags) or you can click in the boxes next to tags that are already there, to show you agree with them. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Thanks for joining in the Tag-Party blogfest! http://tgunwriter.blogspot.com

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tagged and liked on .com & .co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay! I'm following your blog now and have tagged and liked your books on the UK and USA Amazons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rebecca, I've tagged your books. Good Luck with the tagging!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tagged, Liked, and joined! It's been a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tagged both of your books. Following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, tagged & liked both your books. They look wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful; tagged and liked
    Feather

    ReplyDelete