Friday, 3 February 2012

Spread Love, Not Hate - Anti-Bullying Blog Hop



I'm taking part in a special blog hop today which includes all of the blogs in the linky list below, and hopes to send out an anti-bullying message.

I've posted before about my personal experiences of being bullied. I won't type it all out again in detail so click that link if you want to read it.

I just wanted to say, if anyone is looking through the links on the hop and trying to find advice because they are being bullied, have a look at the Bullying UK website. They have advice on there for people of any age, who are being bullied for whatever reason.

You can visit the other blogs taking part in this hop below:




7 comments:

  1. A worthy topic for a blog hop. Well done to you and all the others taking part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the Blog Hop.
    Have you read 'Queen Bees and Wanabees' by Rosalind Wiseman - all about cliques in girls' schools in America? It has some very good anti-bullying advice for parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talli beat me to it (no pun intended), but yes definitely a worthy topic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your story, Rebecca. Bullying is horrific at every age, isn't it? Can definitely have repercussions on us later in life, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site, I didn't see that one when I was looking. Thanks for telling your story and sharing. ...you can take the pledge against bullying at the bottom of my post if you get the time
    http://shadowkissedcassie.blogspot.com/2012/02/spread-love-not-hate-blog-hop-stand.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Solution to End Bullying:
    With all respect, I would rather take all this energy of expression and put it to effective, constructive use. I know an Non-Profit youth organization, that can make a difference and end bullying- Saving Lives! But, has not start-up due to politics and the control factor of programs even if their programs are not effective. Learn More about this organization at www.gpys.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your own story and the really informational UK website. My daughter struggled with bullying in middle school and when she was being bullying I looked for ways to help her. One website that was very helpful for stopping the bullying is http://onlineceucredit.com/edu/social-work-ceus-ttt. I hope this is helpful for other parents looking for ways to help their children who are being bullied.

    ReplyDelete