Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Short Stories on Wednesdays: Not So Perfect by Nik Perring




This week I have read Nik Perring's collection of stories, Not So Perfect.

This is a collection of contemporary short stories and flash fiction which made me smile, wince, and yes, I'll admit it, it did bring a tear as well. It's a great mixture of stories, and despite being a paperback fan, I found once I had started reading this book on my Kindle, I couldn't put it down. I actually read the whole collection in one day, which is very unusual for me.

Not So Perfect is a collection I will definitely be reading again.

If you want to find out a bit more about Nik Perring you can read the interview I did with him at the end of last year, shortly after he edited my own short story collection.



Not So Perfect is published by Roast Books and can be found on Amazon here.


Find out more about Short Stories on Wednesdays by clicking on the link.



3 comments:

  1. You're making me want to buy it... and I likely will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a great collection of stories. I would recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And thanks, Pete. And A, I hope, if you do, that you enjoy it!

    Nik

    ReplyDelete