Tuesday, 20 March 2012

New Beginnings is FREE for One Day Only!




FREE for one day only.

Grab your copy from:

Amazon.com


Sam Hendry is not looking forward to starting at her new school. Things go from bad to worse as the day of truth arrives and all of her fears come true... and then some.

When Sam meets a different group of people who immediately accept her as a friend, she begins to feel more positive.


With her new friends and interests, will Sam finally feel able to face the bully who taunts her, and to summon up the courage to perform on stage?

15 comments:

  1. Thanks Rebecca, I've downloaded it! How quick was that? Good luck with your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something tells me reading YOUR BOOK will be watching you perform on stage, dear lady. I'd wish the best for your success drives, but I think most all in the world who has had the pleasures of watching your wordflow move along, already know you're in a major momentum . . .

    GO FOR IT! And enjoy this rollercoaster every moment to the fullest. ~ Absolutely*Kate, Believing in Believers

    ( and 'Yes' - I have your book already )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, what a lovely message. I'd quite like to frame it :o) I hope you enjoy the book.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh I'm getting one :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for letting me know of your free book. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal and also thanks for visiting my blog. It's an honour to have to here.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Rebecca;

    I have downloaded your book and will read it soon.

    Blessings, Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bill! I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
  6. Thanks Rebecca.

    I have your book and will read it soon.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie!

      Thanks for visiting my blog today.

      Delete
  7. Thanks Rebecca.

    I have your book and will read it soon.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you have made it to number 1 in a couple of categories so well done you, and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete