Wednesday, 30 May 2012

New Beginnings FREE for Kindle

Grimoire Books have set up a 4 day Kindle promotion of my debut novel, to help celebrate the launch of my second novel. We are at the half way stage at the moment, so I thought I'd share the links for anyone who has missed it so far.



FREE through 31 May

Grab your copy from:
Amazon.com


Sam Hendry is not looking forward to starting at her new school. Things go from bad to worse as the day of truth arrives and all of her fears come true... and then some.

When Sam meets a different group of people who immediately accept her as a friend, she begins to feel more positive.


With her new friends and interests, will Sam finally feel able to face the bully who taunts her, and to summon up the courage to perform on stage?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Rebecca! :) If I didn't already have it, I'd be rushing out to grab it.

    ReplyDelete