Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Thanks and Event News

I would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who helped make Monday's launch of When Dreams Come True so much fun by blogging, tweeting, re-tweeting, joining the event on Facebook and/or Goodreads, and sharing on FB... and even purchasing the book. It was wonderful to see so many people getting involved.

Sarah Franklin, Caroline Smailes & Ben Johncock
I am absolutely sure that I haven't made it around to thank everyone personally yet and I am also sorry this post didn't go up yesterday, but it was one of those busy days... you know the kind. Mainly dominated by yet another emergency dental appointment but luckily rounded off by a lovely event in Oxford, Short Stories Aloud, a fantastic evening with actors reading short stories. The actors (Steve Hay and Julie Mayhew) were amazing and the chance to do a Q&A session with authors Caroline Smailes and Ben Johncock afterwards was great. There was also cake. Need I say more?

Thanks for reading, and please do come back tomorrow where I will be taking part in the launch of 100 RPM. Yay!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the dental appointment but the short story event sounds excellent. I love those kind of events. We don't often get them here in Leicester.

    ReplyDelete