Tuesday, 5 June 2012

My Dream of You by D.J. Kirkby

It gives me great pleasure today to help celebrate the launch of My Dream of You by my friend D.J. Kirkby.


 
My Dream of You

Crime of passion or cruel twist of fate?
One summer’s day Betty let love carry her a step too far. That exquisite sun dappled afternoon became one of her best memories but also the catalyst for the worst experience of her life. Now elderly, Betty has been running from her past since she was a teenager, and it’s about to catch up with her. Will the experience be as awful as she fears or wonderful beyond imagining?




I am very much looking forward to reading the novel myself, as I greatly enjoyed D.J.Kirkby's debut novel Without Alice.

Please hop on over to D.J.Kirkby's blog where you will find the most amazing giveaway running.
You can also join the Facebook event here.

You can grab your own copy of My Dream of You from:
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.com

#MDOY

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lovely post. Wishing all those who enter their names in for a prize the very best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new release Ms Kirkby!

    ReplyDelete