Saturday, 8 September 2012

The Upstairs Room: Coming Soon

It's not often that I get told by a friend that a play they are directing will soon be on stage in London for a 4 week run. In fact, yesterday was the first time it has ever happened and I am so excited for the people involved, I had to write a blog post.

The Upstairs Room is a play written by David K. O'Hara who I interviewed on my blog back in January of this year. (To read the interview, click here). I saw the show when it had a short run at the Burton Taylor theatre in Oxford and can't wait to see it again in a larger venue.

The talent of the male lead Anthony Cozens who played the male lead was unforgettable so I was delighted to hear that he is also starring in the new production.

The show is to run at The Kings Head Theatre in Islington, (right near where I lived during my student days!) from 13th November to 8th December 2012. Find out more on the website here.

If any of my London based (or nearby) Twitter friends who read this fancy a Tweet Up at one of the performances, drop me a line and we can discuss when to go and see it. Could be fun!

Join the Facebook Event Page where you can speak to some of the people involved with this show. 

Follow director James Savin on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment