Thursday, 1 November 2012

Mindful Writing Day 2012

Today is the first ever Mindful Writing Day which is taking place online. Writers all over the world are paying attention to detail and writing a "Small Stone", and some are submitting it to the blog where this all started, Writing Our Way Home.

To celebrate Mindful Writing Day, A Blackbird Sings is free today for Kindle. One of my own small stones is included in this collection. If you enjoy poetry or micro stories, you will most likely enjoy this book.


FREE for Kindle today

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I've got a small stone in the book too :-)) I've already tweeted out one #smallstone but I'm going to think of a few more today and post them on Fiona's site later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. November seems to be a great month for writers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got the book the other day, how great that one of your small stones is included!

    ReplyDelete