Saturday, 22 December 2012

Seasonal Greetings and a Small Gift From Me

It was around this time last year I did a review of my year but this year has been a bit different for personal reasons, so during the second part of 2012 I haven't written anything at all. I'm now looking forward to the New Year and keen to get on with writing my third novel for children which has been brewing for quite some time now. It will be great to escape into the world of adventure and mystery for a change.

If you celebrate Christmas, have a wonderful time, if not, enjoy the lights and the atmosphere anyway and have a wonderful new year. As a small gift, I have made my books When Dreams Come True and A Knowing Look and Other Stories free for Kindle until Christmas Eve.

Also, over on my Facebook page I am about to start a giveaway of a paperback copy of Deck The Halls (which contains my new sci fi story Twenty Five) to celebrate going over 700 likes (thank you to everyone who likes my page xx) so head over there if you want to be in the hat for that.

Best wishes to all of you for 2013 and thanks, as always, for reading.


 Free for Kindle (via Amazon) 22-24 December


Free for Kindle (via Amazon) 22-24 December




 

1 comment:

  1. I hope our bright and shiny new year is already treating you well, and wish you very good things for your productivity over the next few months.

    "It will be great to escape into the world of adventure and mystery for a change."

    Enjoy yourself thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete