Monday, 22 April 2013

A New Blog Post, At Last! And a Special Feature.

Hi everyone

I can't believe I have left my blog untouched for three whole months - the amount of tumbleweed that's built up is horrendous. I seem to constantly be getting busier with work and my family and everything really... but I will be sure to not leave it so long between blogs again.

Throughout this month of April, I have been part of a "Special Feature" over on the wonderful  b00kr3vi3ws blog. Being featured for this means there are five posts during one month and it's been very exciting to read the posts so far.

I've borrowed the banner below from b00kr3vi3ws as I think it looks gorgeous:



There is a giveaway of some copies of my books over on this blog, so please do pop over and say hello.

Thanks, as always, for reading.
x

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see you back, Rebecca!
    Oooh, Special Feature - I'll have to go over and have a look:)

    ReplyDelete