Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Sunday Snaps: The Stories


Today, I've taken delivery of my copy of Sunday Snaps: The Stories which has been published by Chuffed Buffed Books and includes my story Downstream.

The book is packed full of a wide range of poetry, short stories, flash fiction and haiku. I'll warn you now, mine is not what you'd describe as cheerful, but luckily some of the others are.

The other good news is, when my Facebook page hits a 00 I always do a giveaway, and when I hit 800 likes I'll be giving away a copy of this book. It will be an international giveaway so if you would like to be in the hat for that, you know where to go. My Facebook Page, of course!

Always lovely to see my name in a book
Thank you, as always, for reading.

8 comments:

  1. That's always brilliant. Well done Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat to see my name in a book on someone else's blog too. Liking your ramblings, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's brilliant, thanks for visiting, I'm going to be making sure I'm linked up with all the writers when I get a chance. Congrats on your publication too!

      Delete
  3. It's lovely to see you back on your blog too. Good Luck with your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jean, this is a charity anthology but it looks lovely and from what I have read so far a wonderful collection of stories and poetry.

      Delete